Access to and use of the Intelconstruct Online Web pages and any information and content included therein (the ” Intelconstruct Site“) are subject to the following conditions.
This website has been developed by Intelconstruct Corporation and is administered by the same.
We reserve the right to discontinue or to make partial or complete modifications to the Intelconstruct site.
Please note that we may make such changes at our own discretion and without prior announcement. We must therefore ask you, next time you visit this website, to view the conditions again and to note any changes or amendments that may have been made.
By completing the registration process and using the Intelconstruct Site, you represent that you are 18 years old or older and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. The terms “you” or “User” refer to the person who completed the registration process.
Intelconstruct reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement. Changes will be posted on the Intelconstruct Site. If any of these changes are unacceptable, you may terminate your subscription as described below under “Term and Termination” of the Intelconstruct Site following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes by the User.
The Intelconstruct Site contains two types of content:
1. The “Intelconstruct Site’s Own Content” means information entered into the Intelconstruct Site by employees and authorized representatives of Intelconstruct.
2. “Other Content” means any other information entered into the Intelconstruct by Users or other persons.
Use of the Intelconstruct site
Intelconstruct hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Intelconstruct Site for the fees and under the terms described in this Agreement. Only one person at a time may access the Intelconstruct Site using the User’s screen name and password without the prior consent of Intelconstruct. The User may, free of charge and on an occasional basis, make up to 10 copies in paper form of an individual article appearing in the Intelconstruct Site for non-commercial use provided the User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices that appeared on the original and includes a notice indicating that the Intelconstruct Site is the source of the material.
Fees are determined by the extent of use. The User may not disseminate any portion of the Intelconstruct Site through electronic means, including mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without the prior consent of Intelconstruct.
Obtain consent for special arrangements regarding electronic distribution by contacting Customer Care at email@example.com
Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, the Intelconstruct Site may not be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed without Intelconstruct’s prior written permission. The User may not commingle any portion of the Intelconstruct Site with any other information and shall not edit, modify, or alter any portion of the Intelconstruct Site. All of the Intelconstruct Site’s Own Content is either the property of Intelconstruct, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “Intelconstruct”) or is licensed to Intelconstruct. Intelconstruct and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Intelconstruct Site’s Own Content. The User shall honor all reasonable requests by Intelconstruct or its affiliates to protect Intelconstruct and its licensors’ proprietary interests in the Intelconstruct Site.
In addition, User may not:
1. use the Intelconstruct Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
2. use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Intelconstruct Site, any data or content found on or accessed through the Intelconstruct Site, or any other the Intelconstruct Site information without prior express written consent of Intelconstruct;
3. obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Intelconstruct Site that has not been intentionally made publicly available either by public display on the Intelconstruct Site or through accessibility by a visible link on the Intelconstruct Site;
4. violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Intelconstruct or its content;
5. violate the security of the Intelconstruct Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Intelconstruct Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Intelconstruct Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
6. impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity;
7. interfere with, attempt to interfere with or otherwise disrupt the proper working of the Intelconstruct Site, any activities conducted on or through the Intelconstruct Site or any servers or networks connected to the Intelconstruct Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Intelconstruct Site;
8. take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of the Intelconstruct Site, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Intelconstruct Site or the infrastructure of the Intelconstruct Site.
9. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Other Content;
10. disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Intelconstruct Site;
11. use the Intelconstruct Site to stalk or harass another.
The User’s Content
The User grants to Intelconstruct the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into the Intelconstruct Site by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of Intelconstruct print or electronic publications.
Users entering material into the Intelconstruct Site are responsible for the content of that material. Intelconstruct has no responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from the Intelconstruct Site. However, Intelconstruct retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content, which Intelconstruct deems to be illegal, offensive, in violation of these terms and conditions or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Other Content through the Intelconstruct Site that:
1. is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of Intelconstruct, or constitutes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like;
2. is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
3. you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
4. infringes or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
5. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
6. is harmful to minors.
If you see any violations of these terms and conditions on the Intelconstruct Site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The User agrees to indemnify Intelconstruct from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, which Intelconstruct and its employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User’s breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into the Intelconstruct Site with the use of the User’s screen name or password. Intelconstruct reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any such matter for which the User has agreed to indemnify Intelconstruct in which event the User shall have no further obligation to indemnify with respect to that particular matter.
As part of the registration process, you must select a screen name and password and provide Intelconstruct with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of the User’s access.
Term and Termination
This Agreement will continue until terminated by either Intelconstruct or you. The Agreement can be terminated by either party by notifying the other party by telephone or electronic mail of the decision to terminate. Intelconstruct may discontinue or change the Intelconstruct Site, or its availability to you, at any time.
Fees & Payments
From time to time, Intelconstruct makes available to its subscribers certain products and services for which it charges a fee, pursuant to the then-current standard form of Intelconstruct Master Agreement (“Master Agreement”). The provision and use of such products and services shall be subject to and governed by the Master Agreement.
All content included in or made available through any Intelconstruct Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Intelconstruct or its content suppliers and protected by Unites States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Intelconstruct Service is the exclusive property of Intelconstruct Site and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
This Agreement, together with the Master Agreement (if applicable), constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Intelconstruct Site and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the Intelconstruct Site. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and those of the Master Agreement, the terms and conditions of the Master Agreement shall govern and control. The failure of Intelconstruct to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Any legal claims or lawsuits in conjunction with this website or its use are subject to the interpretation of laws of the United States of America and New York State, except for the provisions of international private law, especially General Data Protection Regulation.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS CONDITIONS OF USE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS.