- Last Updated: September 15 2020
- Pre-Construction Bid Date: None
- Status: Work in progress
Project Contact Roles: IN ORDER TO OBTAIN BID DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT
Contact Name Phone Role Emails sent Last date RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Project Manager RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Other RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Other RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Project Manager RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Project Manager RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Other RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Other RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Estimating
Status/Contact Role Update:
We haven’t broken ground. Owner is phasing start/subs to be released, so we are updating our pricing for shoring and excavation only.
Date: November 13 2019 Update 2:
We have not let the cleaning trade yet. Please stay tuned. We are only a shored and excavated site right now.
Date: August 25 2020 Update 3: No cant submit a Wiring & lighting price Date: February 22 2020 Update 4: We have been awarded the site make ready and have begun work as of the first of the year, 2020. We are very excited to have this project ready to begin right away. The start date is for the Hotel, after the site make ready is complete. Date: May 12 2020 Update 5: None Date: None
132 Unit hotel with two levels of underground parking and seven levels of hotel. The project has two restaurants and a covered roof deck. it is type I construction. 132 Unit hotel with two levels of underground parking and seven levels of hotel. The project has two restaurants and a covered roof deck. it is type I construction. So here is more information: This is a KCS West project. We have been contracted to do the site make ready. We are working out there now. The site make ready will be complete, meaning we will have reached the bottom of our excavation at the end of this quarter. There is not much change in the drawings. The changes I have seen are in the structural and the civil drawings. SO, the reason I have sent all the drawings out is to make sure that this is what we are going to contract with you on. Please make sure that you have complete scopes in the documents provided. If there is no change, please send us your proposal with a current date so we can evaluate your proposal. I do not have a project schedule as of today, but I will be getting one out to the team shortly. We are assuming this will be about a 19-20 month project, excluding the Shoring and Earthwork. As I stated above the Hotel Construction starts Q2 of 2020. This project is Open Shop. This project is currently using your corporate insurance. Please provide a deduct alternate in case the owner decides to go with an OCIP. He is currently pricing one out and will make a decision soon. To be clear, Bid with your insurance. Provide a Deduct Alternate to remove your insurance and work within an OCIP. The job walk on the 15th is optional. I do not have an agenda for us to walk. We will be digging in the dirt. You can go by the site at any time and see the status and site conditions. Parking is NOT PROVIDED. You will need to provide parking for your workers. There is a pay lot adjacent to the project. There is also street parking that is metered. This is a proposal, NOT A BUDGET. We are looking to award from this price. There is NO leeway on the bid due date. I need to get my GMP to the Owner at the end of the month, so that means the beginning of February. I cannot have your bids late because it will effect my ability to level your bid and get you into the GMP. Please be respectful of the bid due date.
General Contractor Information:
- Name: RESTRICTED
- Address: RESTRICTED
- GC Phone: RESTRICTED
- GC Website: RESTRICTED
- GC Vendor Qualification Application: RESTRICTED
- GC LinkedIn: RESTRICTED
- GC Facebook: RESTRICTED
- GC Twitter: RESTRICTED