- Last Updated: January 04 2021
- Pre-Construction Bid Date:
- Status: Complete
Project Contact Roles: IN ORDER TO OBTAIN BID DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT
Contact Name Phone Role Emails sent Last date
WVS Cos. and developer Tom Papa are planning a 12-story, 237-unit apartment building at 1001 E. Byrd St., on a 1.2-acre site between the Locks and Riverfront Plaza. The parcel previously was planned for a 21-story, SunTrust-anchored tower to be developed by Dominion Realty Partners, which had been under contract to purchase the property. The ground floor of the building will include 12,000 square feet of commercial space, while the rest of the C-shaped tower will be filled with one- and two-bedroom apartments ranging from 570 to 1,200 square feet, along with nine larger top-level penthouses with outdoor terraces and significantly higher rents.
General Contractor Information:
- Name: KBS, Inc.
- Address: 8050 Kimway Drive Richmond VA 23228
- GC Phone: (804) 262-0100
- GC Website: http://www.kbsgc.com
- GC Vendor Qualification Application: http://www.kbsgc.com/subcontractor-qualification-form/
- GC LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/529080/?pathWildcard=529080
- GC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbsgc
- GC Twitter: https://twitter.com/kbsgc
Please Login to post comment