Printery Row Apartments
- Street: 165 E. Pulaski St.
- City/State: Pulaski, Wisconsin
- Sq Ft:
- Number of rooms/Units: 43
- Building Type: Multi-family residential
- Plans/Drawings: https://gormanusa.pipelinesuite.com/ehPipelineSubs/dspProject/projectID/169543
- Last Updated: January 08 2021
- Pre-Construction Bid Date: May 14 2020
- Status: 90% contracts purchased
Project Contact Roles: IN ORDER TO OBTAIN BID DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT
Contact Name Phone Role Emails sent Last date
Printery Row Apartments is located at 165 E. Pulaski St., Pulaski, WI. The project is a historic adaptive reuse of a building. We will be converting this building to 43 apartment units along with some common area elements including a leasing office, fitness center, and community space. Site Utilities will be upgraded to this building along with other site upgrades including parking lots, sidewalks, and landscaping. The interior of the building will require abatement of asbestos containing products along with selective demolition. SHPO and NPS will be involved as this is a historic project that will require window replacement among other historic features that will need to be preserved.
General Contractor Information:
- Name: Gorman & Company Inc.
- Address: 200 N. Main Street Oregon WI 53575
- GC Phone: (608) 835-7440
- GC Website: http://www.gormanusa.com/
- GC Vendor Qualification Application: None
- GC LinkedIn: None
- GC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gorman-Company-Inc/54319142378
- GC Twitter: None
Please Login to post comment