Mixed-Use Project in Lake Oswego
- Last Updated: January 08 2021
- Pre-Construction Bid Date:
- Status: Work in progress
This large Mixed-Use Project in Lake Oswego is coming together and we are excited to see its progress. Once complete, this project will include over 200 apartment units, multiple amenity spaces, a 5-story parking garage and commercial spaces for restaurants and retailers Construction is now underway on Mercantile Village, a major mixed-use community near Portland, Ore., that will offer 206 apartments and 50,000 square feet of retail space. High Street Residential, the multifamily arm of Trammell Crow Co., is building the project with retail developer CenterCal Properties and CBRE Global Investors as the investment partner. The project in Lake Oswego is expected to wrap up in the summer of 2021 and leasing is already underway. Located at 4015 Mercantile Drive, the completed property will features apartments ranging in size from studios to three-bedroom units and a variety of amenities.
General Contractor Information:
- Name: Deacon Corp.
- Address: 7745 Greenback Ln Ste 250 Citrus Heights CA 95610-5865 USA
- GC Phone: (503) 297-8791
- GC Website: www.deacon.com
- GC Vendor Qualification Application: https://drive.google.com/a/final-clean.com/file/d/12dPBCWCKk2qL9Z9d2y747BtMv7pYelM_/view?usp=drivesdk
- GC LinkedIn: None
- GC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeaconConstructionLLC
- GC Twitter: https://twitter.com/deaconconstr
Please Login to post comment