Fresenius Medical Care in Richmond, VA
- Street: 3407 W. Broad St.
- City/State: Richmond, Virginia
- Sq Ft: 9,100
- Number of rooms/Units: None
- Building Type: N/A
- Plans/Drawings: None
- Last Updated: December 15 2020
- Pre-Construction Bid Date:
- Status: Complete
Project Contact Roles: IN ORDER TO OBTAIN BID DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT
Contact Name Phone Role Emails sent Last date Leipertz estimating email@example.com (804) 379-0048 Project Manager
UNDER CONSTRUCTION…Fresenius Medical Care in Richmond, VA. Our work for this REPEAT client includes site development and construction of a new dialysis center. This center will have 25 dialysis treatment stations, w/ expansion space for 4 additional stations, isolation rooms, labs, PD/HH rooms, offices, conference rooms, and other support offices. Construction is being fast tracked for completion in Summer 2020. Check back for updates and pictures! The 9,100-square-foot Fresenius Medical Care center will take root on the site of the former Bailey Insurance Agency building at 3407 W. Broad St. The insurance building was torn down this week. The 0.58-acre corner lot was sold in July 2018 to Thalhimer Realty Partners, the development subsidiary of commercial real estate firm Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, for $1.225 million. The new two-level dialysis center should be completed during the fourth quarter, said Jason Guillot, a principal with Thalhimer Realty Partners.
General Contractor Information:
- Name: Leipertz Construction, Inc.
- Address: 11610 Grove Park Ct. Midlothian VA 23114
- GC Phone: (804) 379-0048
- GC Website: http://www.leipertz.com
- GC Vendor Qualification Application: http://www.leipertz.com/subcontractor-registration
- GC LinkedIn: None
- GC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leipertz-Construction/190769408102
- GC Twitter: None
Please Login to post comment