Amazon fulfillment center
- Last Updated: January 11 2021
- Pre-Construction Bid Date:
- Status: Work in progress
Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) is building another 850,000-square-foot fulfillment center in the Houston area. Dallas-based Trammell Crow Co. is the developer for the project, which is being built on 93.5 acres at 10507 Harlem Road in Richmond in Fort Bend County, according to a press release. The facility is expected to open in 2021 and create 1,000 jobs.
General Contractor Information:
- Name: Graycor Inc.
- Address: Two Mid America Plaza Suite 400 Oakbrook Terrace IL
- GC Phone: (630) 684-7110
- GC Website: http://www.graycor.com
- GC Vendor Qualification Application: http://www.graycor.com/subcontractors/
- GC LinkedIn: None
- GC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Graycor/154137534663442
- GC Twitter: https://twitter.com/Graycor_Inc
Please Login to post comment