Positive Scope Statement
Negative Scope Statement
Please register to upgrade your access to buy access to markets and to view all details.
- Street: RESTRICTED
- City/State: Columbia, Maryland
- Sq Ft: 49,800
- Number of rooms/Units: 212
- Project Type: Unit-Residential-Hotel
- Plans/Drawings: RESTRICTED
- Last Updated: May 01 2020
- Pre-Construction Bid Date: None
- Status: Project in progress-GC awarded
Project Contact Roles: IN ORDER TO OBTAIN BID DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT A
Contact Name Phone Role RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED None RESTRICTED RESTRICTED RESTRICTED Estimating
Status/Contact Role Update:
Ironically, we are struggling to buy them as we speak. We are trying to purchase 212 entry doors and frames and 212 bathroom barn doors with hardware. Would you like to get us a price? We are looking for doors in 4-5 weeks.
Date: March 07 2020 Update 2:
– as David mentioned we are looking at 212 entry doors and barn doors for the bathrooms. Our current design is below and the reveals are back and front. Entry door would need to have guest lock cut out for the hardware (I have the template) and all hardware would need to be black. Guest room is calling for a 45 min fire rating. Please call me on (202) 560-if you have any questions or need additional information.
Date: March 09 2020 Update 3: public space is not awarded for paint. he has guest room painting company already signed up. but costello may not use the same company to do the other pain scope Date: April 13 2020 Update 4: None Date: None Update 5: None Date: None
Size: 197,000 SF Value Classification: $25M Costello Construction recently purchased the 290-room Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, located on the Columbia Lakefront in Downtown Columbia, Maryland. The $25M renovation plans include the addition of two new wings, which will add 76 uniquely appointed guest rooms, upgrading all existing tower rooms, overhauling the HVAC throughout the entire property and adding 6’ wide terraces to all lakefront units. Once complete, the new hotel will feature 212 distinctly designed guest rooms. Guests will also enjoy a new rooftop pool, a new restaurant, a bar-front terrace overlooking the lake and an exclusive bar/lounge terrace. The hotels’ two new structural additions, as well as the extensive interior remodeling, will bring the hotel up to a highly-desired four-star Autograph Collection property. Costello Construction is currently in the construction phase of the project.
General Contractor Information:
- Name: RESTRICTED
- Address: RESTRICTED
- GC Phone: RESTRICTED
- GC Website: RESTRICTED
- GC Vendor Qualification Application: RESTRICTED
- GC LinkedIn: RESTRICTED
- GC Facebook: RESTRICTED
- GC Twitter: RESTRICTED